Only with prior notification are we able to accommodate a limited number of dogs in The Bell Hotel, in selected standard room types.
Well-behaved dogs on a lead are welcome in the reception area, Coast Bar (we will offer a small dog food menu), and outside patio. Dogs are not permitted in the restaurant, with the exception of assistance dogs. Please note we allow only one dog per room and please be aware your dog may not be left unattended in your room at any time.
- Owners/guests must advise the hotel in advance of arrival if they wish to bring their dog
- A charge of £25 per dog will apply per dog per room stay
- Guests are only permitted to have one dog in any suite
- Any extra cleaning required over and beyond reasonable use of the room will be charged at £100
- Owners are asked to control any noise made by the dog to ensure it does not disturb other guests
- The hotel reserves the right to review our accommodation commitment if operational issues occur
- The Bell Hotel staff are not permitted to care for the dog
- The dog must be kept on a leash when in public areas
- Please do not use your hotel bathroom or towels to wash or dry your dog
- Dogs are not allowed on the soft furnishings and furniture
- Pets must be toilet trained
- Any fouling in the bedrooms, public areas or grounds must be cleaned immediately
- Any damage caused by dogs – including chewing, scratching, or otherwise destroying furnishings – will be paid for by the dog owner
- The hotel does not accept liability for any loss, injury or illness to your dog
Assistance/service dogs are honoured guests and therefore have free access to The Bell Hotel.
If you have any questions relating to our terms and conditions, we recommend that you give us a call on 01728 602331, where a member of the team will be happy to assist.